So I had to find an alternative that still satisfies my sweet tooth, and alas I'VE FOUND IT.
Healthy Chocolate Fudge 101
I'm sure some of you are skeptical about this healthy fudge tasting like the real thing, but as an avid fudge/any and every dessert eater, I can promise you this fudge sure as hell comes close to tasting like the real thing.
So whats in this fudgetastic dessert?
- 2/3 cups of full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup of dark vegan chocolate chunks
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Melt all ingredients in a saucepan on low heat and stir until smooth and silky
- Line a pan with baking paper
- Pour in the mixture and leave to set over night
- Enjoy the hell out of it the next morning
- Calories: 135
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Fat: 12 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Sodium: 8 grams
- Sugar: 3 grams
Fudge on Ladies!